Saturday, April 23, 2016

Family time - CSI 198 guest designer


Here is case 198 from CSI and my take on it as guest designer for April. I love to scrap with a large photo every now and then and I loved this photo of my 6 kids having a blast at at our local trampoline park 'Jump'.
From the evidence list I used string and 'something hanging' (the label on the string) I also had music paper in my BG but I covered it over with paint and ephemera lol! I journaled usig 'hide and seek' journaling to fulfil the testimony criteria


Do head over to the CSI blog and check out the reveal. Debbi has just done a DT call and next months reveal will be introducing all the new talent that she has got onboard!


Have a great weekend


1 comment:

Annie Claxton said...

Hi Sara, lovely vibrant, fun page, perfect for that happy family picture, the large size photo is really striking, love it

Blog Archive