Saturday, April 2, 2016

7th Birthday Party - 196 CSI


 This month I have been lucky enough to be a guest designer at CSI. Here is the first challenge and my take on it.
The photo was taken at my little boys 7th birthday party. He loves animals so we arranged a 'pet party'. The children got to handle, groom and learn about a wide variety of animals including this cute wee tortoise.  Benji and his best friend Ariana were fascinated by it.
From the evidence list I chose labels and circles and I journaled a funny story about the two friends on a tag tucked behind the photo (to spare them any embarrassment lol).



Do visit the CSI blog and check out their amazing DT pages. We would love to have you pay along with this months challenges if you have a little time to spare.
Have a great April!

Blog Archive